Saturday 20 November 2010

Recipe 34 - Halfway Cookies

I have loads and loads of bookmarked recipes to choose from. My problem comes deciding which I fancy each week. I'm not in any particular mood right now so I opted for something which is neither one thing or another really. Hopefully whatever mood I'm in when we bake and eat this it will satisfy me.

The recipe for these halfway cookies came from the kitchn.

I won't type out the method, you can find that through the link but here are the ingedients in metric:

240g flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
110g unsalted butter, softened
100g granulated sugar
270g brown sugar
2 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla
300g semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...