Thursday 25 November 2010

His results - Halfway Cookies






Oh man. Another killer week. It's going to take all the energy I have to type this.

A while back I bought a ton of 70% chocolate for a bargain price and I've been using it for ages. I was pretty excited to buy this stuff just because I love the packaging. I'd just about forgotten how much it increases the price of the ingredients though.

This was really easy I thought. The end product was slightly strange. I'm not sure the meringue really added anything but it was nice. Technically the recipe was good. The cookie layer was really tasty too. I'd recommend it just as a stand alone thing for sure.

These bars certianly looked good and they were tasty too. I'd just say the meringue was a little unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...