Sunday 1 August 2010

His results- Little Strawberry Meringue Tarts


We were on schedule in the baking of this recipe but the write up has taken a while since, wonder of wonders, I've managed to take a trip over the pond to see Her.


I'm going to keep it short and sweet on the write up since time with Her is precious.



They turned out pretty yummy but they weren't my favourite of the things we've made. That's partly my fault though I think since I didn't roll the dough out as thin as I should and it made them a little heavy and dry.

There's nothing wrong with the dough recipe, it's nice if you prepare it properly. The filling and meringue were good too! I can recommend them. They'd be great with other fruits too I'm sure. Just make sure to make the shells nice and thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...