Sunday 26 February 2012

His Results - Potato Chip Cookies

I really wanted to use Seabrook's crisps for these cookies but I couldn't find ready salted ones in the few shops I checked. I managed to pick up these unsalted ones though and added a couple of hearty pinches of sea salt flakes.

The mixture was really easy to put together. I rolled the balls of dough in sugar and then mushed some smashed up crisps and black sea salt flakes on the top of each.



They looked beautiful like that I thought. I love the texture of the sugar coated exterior. The first batch I cooked pretty much as instructed, checking a little earlier than suggested and they were pretty overdone. The second lot I baked for ten minutes and they were about perfect.

These are really delicious. I gave some to a few friends and they agreed. Don't skimp on the salt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...