Saturday 21 January 2012

Recipe 69 - Supernatural Brownies

I've had this in my recipe bookmarks folder for nearly two years now. I'm not sure why I've never made them apart from having a huge stack of bookmarks. This week I couldn't decide which recipe to choose so I asked a friend to think of a number between 1 and 50. He chose 32. The recipe for Supernatural Brownies, posted here on the Brownie Project and adapted from Nick Malgieri was the 32nd bookmark in the folder so away we go!

We'll need:
226g unsalted butter
226g bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
4 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
200g granulated sugar
180g firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
120g all-purpose flour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...