Thursday 13 January 2011

His results - Adult Brownies




It was a nice feeling to get back into the routine and bake with Her again. It was a great recipe to do it with too. It was simple as anything to throw these together but they turned out wonderfully.

There are a few little touches in this recipe which make it stand out from the 101 others you may have tried and they're things I'll probably always do when making brownies from now on. The rapping of the pan, small amount of coffee and fleur de sel...

I left them in the oven a little longer than the recipe called for but they were still a little under done. They were just the way I like them though so I took them out. I thought they were thoroughly delicious. It got rave reviews at work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...