Wednesday 5 January 2011

His results - Challah Bread





It's been such a long time since I made this that I can barely remember it. Since then She has come for christmas (and got to try a slightly stale piece of challah I saved for her) and we've had a great time together. We spent a little time in a real kitchen together and I got some wonderful baking / cooking related christmas presents. I'd expect some of them to show up here very soon!

Back to the baking I'm happy to report this was very yummy. It was rich and slightly sweet. It was good enough for me to eat a fair chunk of it as it just as it was too.

It was pretty on top of everything!

This year I plan on doing a better job of writing up these posts. I got a bit swamped towards the back end of 2010. I'll try and keep me head above water enough to do a decent job with my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...