Saturday, 1 October 2011

Her Results - Salted Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies



We've let you down - I didn't get many good pictures either. I have no idea why! Maybe I'll make them again and can upload a pic of the finished product.

I really enjoyed these cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies, period, and the salted butter, dark chocolate chunks, toasted walnuts and dark brown sugar in these took them to the next level.

I overcooked mine a bit. They didn't burn, but they took on the crunchy texture of a stereotypical grocery store chocolate chip cookie. They looked like that, too; nice, uniform discs. There's no doubt that this was at least partially thanks to using the spatula to tap the top of each cookie near the end of baking. I feel like I've added another tool to my baking toolkit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...